Onze règles pour utiliser Git
- Use feature branches, no direct commits on master.
- Test all commits, not only ones on master.
- Run all the tests on all commits (if your tests run longer than 5 minutes have them run in parallel).
- Perform code reviews before merges into master, not afterwards.
- Deployments are automatic, based on branches or tags.
- Tags are set by the user, not by CI.
- Releases are based on tags.
- Pushed commits are never rebased.
- Everyone starts from master, and targets master.
- Fix bugs in master first and release branches second.
- Commit messages reflect intent.
Un workflow Git parmi d’autres, mais celui-ci a le mérite d’être clair et cohérent.