Cinq conseils typographiques pour une meilleure expérience utilisateur
The average person with a smartphone or laptop and a stable internet connection probably spends more time interacting with typography in a single day than with food, music, and family combined.
Here’s a list of 5 easy ways to improve the typographic quality and effectiveness of any website, email, or digital product design.
Studio Function, Typography tips for a better user experience
Les cinq points abordés sont les suivants :
- Be conscious of line and paragraph spacing
- Avoid awkwardly long lines of text
- Be authentic with hand lettering
- Don’t use too many type styles
- Use proper punctuation when it matters most
Typography is an invisible craft that permeates almost every aspect of our waking lives. Good typography has a major role to play in the creation of successful, memorable user experiences.